Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Thursday 27 June 2013

Video of a superfast drive from Ashbourne, Derbyshire to Macclesfield, Cheshire. 21st June 2013

This is a silly video which I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to embed on Facebook etc.
I used 50 minutes of my HD driving footage and sped it up four times faster than normal to create a very funny driving video. Best watched fullscreen at 720p.

My car journey starts on the west side of the Derbyshire Town of Ashbourne and proceeds up the A52/A523/A6. We pass through the following locations : Mayfield, Swinscoe, Calton Moor, Waterhouses, Winkhill, Bottom House, Bradnop, Leek, Rushton, Bosley, Oakgrove, and finally Macclesfield in Cheshire.

See if you can guess some of the music that was playing on my car mp3 player during the journey, there is all sorts of stuff. I will give you a clue the first song is by John Miles but there is also Trance, Dance, ccmixter songs and pop songs. There is a distinctive Reuben Halsey track in there at about 06:23.

Whats the name of the song that I play twice? (a song from UK charts in Jan 2009)

There may be the odd burp in there :)

One part of this video features that lorry that had trouble negotiating around a tight bend near Rudyard Lake, Staffordshire. - http://youtu.be/Z_SO_jAA_Gw

My superfast drive from Ashbourne, Derbyshire to Macclesfield, Cheshire in June.


Follow me on Twitter : https://twitter.com/AndySavage1969

Thanks
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment