Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Sunday 25 September 2011

Derby Feste 2011 Videos. If you could not make it then see what you missed.

Here are my Derby Feste 2011 videos for you to enjoy, as seen in todays Derby evening Telegraph.

Part 1 - Derby Feste 2011


The next three videos feature the amazing Sarruga street parade with the massive animated puppets of sea creatures as they made their way through Derby. Starting on Derwent Street, Market Place, Iron Gate, Full Street and onto Cathedral Green where there was a firework finale which I have also captured on video.

Part 2 - Derby Feste 2011, The Sarruga street parade.


Part 3 - Derby Feste 2011, The Sarruga street parade continues.


Part 4 - Derby Feste 2011, The Sarruga parade ends at Cathedral Green followed by the Fireworks.


Subscribe to my video channel to get notified : www.youtube.com/comedyhunter

Were you there?
Did the Shark get you?

Thanks
Andy

1 comment:

  1. Well done Andy,great videos,almost like
    being there.

    ReplyDelete