Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Tuesday 10 September 2013

What on earth is making this noise? Odd sound from something in a tree recorded in Derby, August 2013

These is something in a tree near where I live that makes this very odd sound every night.
Please help identify what is making this odd noise by leaving comments on Youtube.
This is in Derby, Derbyshire, U.K.

It started making the noise a week or so ago and it starts making the noise just as the Sun is going and it keeps making it for a few hours.
It does the noise for 15-50 seconds then stops for a few seconds then starts again.
If you walk up to the base of the tree then it stops making the sound.

Anyone have any idea what it could be?
Its too dark to see and it does not make the noise in daylight.

When I first heard the sound in late August I thought it was a faulty alarm but its definitely in the tree you can see at the start of my video.

What on earth is making this noise.......


Any ideas what it could be?


Please help !

Twitter :
https://twitter.com/AndySavage1969

No comments:

Post a Comment