Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Tuesday 12 June 2012

Video - Belper and Milford by Car on June 9th 2012. Part of my Derbyshire by car series

Here is a recent video I made of a drive around Belper and Milford. Filmed on Saturday 9th June 2012 at about 10:10am on the way to Belper Farmers Market. The footage is about twice normal speed and captured in 1080p widescreen so best viewed fullscreen and at 720p/1080p if you have goof broadband.
I have titled every street as we turn onto them so you can see where we are.
This video is part of my Derbyshire by car series of videos where I film everyday car journeys that we all take for granted today but 20 years from now we will look back on them amazed how we were once able to afford petrol :)



My video

Or click the link here : Belper and Milford by Car on June 9th 2012.

The music I have used in my video is
Laws of Gravity (NG cut) by EOT
http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/288842
Music used under Creative Commons License

Thanks
Andy

1 comment:

  1. Andy, this is great! I used to live in Belper until 2003 when i emigrated to New Zealand, and though it's fair to say I would not go back to the UK, it's great to see my old town again, and how it's changed in just those few years!!! Keep up the good work!

    Derek Flint

    ReplyDelete