Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Tuesday 22 January 2013

I'm now on Twitter, Follow me !

I have decided to join Twitter as it seems to be the popular way to keep people informed of my latest projects without having to follow blogs and subscribe etc.



Follow me on Twitter :-  Andy Savage from Derby.


From now on when ever I post a video on my two video channels, or update one of my blogs, update one of my websites I will use Twitter to let people know.
Most of my tweets will be relating to Derby or Derbyshire but not always.

Feel free to follow if you find my stuff of interest.

Even though Twitter has been around a few years now, I am new to it so it will take a while for me to learn how to use it best.


Thanks
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment