Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Saturday 15 January 2011

Great new local video : Lightsabers Over Matlock, dispute over results of a pickled onion eating competition.

Here is a wickedly funny new video from a local video producer.
You may remeber the trailer teasers back in July and then December well hes finally finished the film.
Must have taken so many hours to create this masterpiece. The footage was shot on two seperate days - one in March and one in November hense the dramatically different weather conditions that are especially evident in the high tor stuff at the end!

The film features a Lightsaber fight around Matlock.
A disagreement about a pickled onion eating competition results in furious lightsaber duels all across Matlock, Derbyshire

Enjoy his new video here :




I liked the fight scene in Matlock park best, with the train and boats. Very silly.
Were you one of the many people that saw this being flimed last year?
That bit in the middle of the crown round-a-bout !

Even if you don't find the film funny I'm sure you will enjoy the many local Derbyshire views such as High Tor.

I hope you enjoy this video.
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment