Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Saturday 9 July 2011

At the Derby beer festival again

Its day 4 of the Derby summer beer festival. This is a live post from the Beer festival, perhaps you are here too. There is only one more day of the festival to go now.
After being here for a couple of hours I got the rather devastating news that "Pickled Pig Porkers Snout" had run out !!

This band are performing in the Darwin suite. They are The Little Giants.
Little Giants at Derby Beer Festival Saturday 9th July 2011




These Ladies performed in the Main Hall then again in the Darwin Suite.
Derby Beer Festival Saturday 9th July 2011

Tomorrow (Sun 10th July) the beer festival is open from 12.00 to 14.30 and is FREE.
For more details on the festival see my post - Derby Summer Beer Festival 2011.

I managed to find a video of Derby Beer Festival that was filmed from the balcony.

-- Post From My iPhone
Location:Market Pl,Derby,United Kingdom

Thanks
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment