Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Tuesday 28 May 2013

Beatbox Bird "Unexpected Tweet" Ring Tone for your iPhone. Download it here for free.


iPhone Ringtone of Beatbox Bird "Unexpected Tweet". Download it for free.


I'm sure by now you must have seen this odd mini teaser advert for the FirstDirect Bank, it features a bird doing some pretty amazing beatboxing to two other birds. there was no clue given at first as to what this was about. It just ran for a few seconds then said #unexpectedTweet
It was only till a few days later that the full advert was revealed of which the beatboxing bird was just a tiny segment. The full advert follows a Duck-Billed Platypuss

I thought I would have a go at making this silly beatboxing bird into a ringtone that you can use on your iPhone. I have made it available here for free.

To use it on your iPhone follow these simple instructions :

1) Using the mouse Right-Click on the link below and select from the popup menu

"Save Link As..." or "Save target as..." :
Beatbox Bird - Unexpected Tweet ringtone.m4r  

2) Save the file somewhere you know.
3) Run iTunes (current version is v11.03.42) goto File - Add File to Library and browse to the file you have just downloaded "beatbox_bird_unexpected_tweet_ringtone"and click the Open button.
4) If you now click on the library type button (top left) and change it from Music to "Tones" you should see this new ringtone now listed.
5) Plug in your iPhone and allow it to fully sync your iPhone. This will copy the new ringtone onto the phone.
6) Now on your iPhone tap Settings, Sounds, Ringtone and you should see the beatbox_bird listed at the top of the ringtones list. Simply tap it to select this as your new ring tone !

You can also select it as your sound for other things such as Text messages, voicemail, email, Reminders, Tweets etc.

If you liked this then please retweet my blog post using the tweet button at the top, pass it on.

The sounds of the beatboxing bird are actually provided by well known beatboxer Marv-ill Superlungs.

If you like TV Adverts then you may be interested in my UK TV Adverts web page.

Thanks
Andy

1 comment:

  1. Excellent, its now blasting out of my phone

    ReplyDelete