Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Friday 24 May 2013

Is this the World's smallest "user manual" ? Surely it must be.

Is this the World's smallest "user manual" ? I think it may be.
Inside the cardboard box that contains a 12V 8A mains power pack is this tiny bit of paper.
It measures just 55mm by 48mm, is single sided.

Manuals normally contain many pages of technical data, this takes the biscuit as the first item on this list is pointing out that items 2 and 3 are the specs !


I'm surprised it doesn't say retain for future reference !

Hope this made you laugh :)

thanks
Andy

1 comment:

  1. The last digital camera I brought came with around 5 or 6 multi-language versions of the same manual.

    ReplyDelete