Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Saturday 29 August 2009

Shardlow Car Boot Sale, on Bank Holidays.

The next Shardlow Car boot sale is on Bank Holiday Monday, August 31st 2009
7:00am to 12:00 on Shardlow Village Hall field, The Wharf (Western side) Shardlow

Booters £5.
Buyers admission 20p

This is Shardlow Car Boot Sale as seen on Bank Holiday Monday. August 2012





This car boot sale only takes place on Bank Holidays spring - Autumn so this is the last one in 2009.

My map location for Shardlow Car Boot Sale:


View Shardlow Car Boot Sale in a larger map

Shardlow Car boot sale used to take place on the land at the back of the former Grove Hospital but this was demolished in 2007, since then the car boot has taken place on Shardlow Village Hall field.

No comments:

Post a Comment