Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Friday 29 June 2012

The 2012 Olympic Torch Relay Evening Celebration stage at Darley Park in 360 degrees

Here is a 360 degree panoramic photograph of the 2012 Olympic Torch Relay Evening Celebration stage at Darley Park, Derby. This was photographed only a few hours before the Olympic torch is due to arrive here.
As you can see rehearsals are in full swing on the stage ready for when the Olympic torch arrives here later on this evening in just a few hours from now this area will be very busy.

Click the image below to view this panorama :

Click here to view this panorama.

or use these links :
Darley Park Olympic Stage in 360 degrees. <-- Click to view this panorama.

If you have 10Mb+ broadband connection then you can view my better quality panorama here :
Darley Park Olympic Stage in 360 degrees. (High resolution version) <-- Click for a high resolution version of this panorama. You can just about make out Anne Davies (blue top) in the BBC Box !

For more details of this even including a detailed map click here.

Thanks
Andy


No comments:

Post a Comment