Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Saturday 23 June 2012

My new video : Derby Inceptionesque - "Derby as never seen before". enjoy in Fullscreen HD

Here is my latest video creation, Something a bit different and unique. I would love to see this on a massive projection screen.
The best experience is acheived by looking at the very centre of the video and allow the images to fly past you.

Here is my video Derby Inceptionesque - "Derby as never seen before" :


Open your mind, open your soul and enjoy my video. Feel free to embed/link on Facebook etc.
Please watch my video in Fullscreen mode by clicking the icon in the bottom right of the player window, also best at 720p/1080p if your system and internet connection can handle it !

There are some really stunning patterns in this video, Did you know you can link directly to certain points in a Youtube video? Here is a direct link to a certain section of footage I like a lot :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHOOhkLl-Ps&hd=1&t=4m59s

I absolutely love this video, I have watched the raw mp4 file over and over. Do YOU like it?

The amazing music really works well with the footage.
The music is Time a Eryo Remix of a Hans Zimmer track.
http://www.myspace.com/eryomusic



My video is also available on my Vimeo channel :


Derby Inceptionesque - Derby as never seen before. Open your mind and enjoy in Fullscreen HD from Andy Savage on Vimeo.

You may recognise some locations in my video such as :
00:14 The New Zealand Arms pub on the corner of Langley Street and Peel Street.
03:37 The gasometers on Pride Park.
03:44 Pride Park Stadium.

This video is made from two car journeys in Derby.
Part 1 filmed on 21st June 2012 at 8.12pm featuring these places :
Surrey Street
Peel Street
Bass Street
Radbourne Street
Westleigh Avenue
Part 2 filmed on 31st July 2011 at 11.08am featuring these places :
Ascot Drive
Harrow Street
Pride Parkway
Royal Way
Derwent Parade
Wyvernside

Due to the sheer amount of video effects applied to my footage this video took quite a while to render even on my Intel Quad Core Q8300 2.50GHz, 4GB Ram, 64bit Windows 7.

Please leave a comment if you enjoyed my video. state a timecode if you like certain bits of the video.

Thanks
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment