Welcome to my blog, Whats this about then?

This is a place where I will be posting all sorts of things not just things relating to Derby and Derbyshire. On here you will find details of any videos I’ve made of things in Derby and also Time-lapse, stop motion animation, Tutorials etc. If I find some useful software for PC or iPhone then I will feature it here.I’m sure that there will be something of interest to someone on my many posts.Please leave comments on any posts if you like them.
Don’t forget if you are new to my blog and would like to read through the previous posts then see the Blog Archive section on the left side of this page.
Also there is a Search box at the top left of the page if you are looking for something but cant remember where it was. I am a trustee member of "Friends of Friar Gate bridge", aiming to get this bridge restored.

Sunday 10 June 2012

Video of Gary Numan at O2 Academy Sheffield on 25th May 2012.

We went to see Gary Numan at the O2 Academy in Sheffield a couple of weeks ago on his Machine Music Tour 2012. Even though Gary is 54, he does not seem to have aged at all from when I remember him in the early 80s.



Someone who was at the same concert has captured his great performance of Are 'Friends' Electric?
Here is their video from this gig:

Video of Are 'Friends' Electric? by Gary Numan at O2 Academy Sheffield on 25th May 2012. Best in fullscreen mode.


Or click the link - Are 'Friends' Electric? by Gary Numan at O2 Academy Sheffield on 25th May 2012.
This song was written way back in 1979 but still sounds great.

Were you at this concert?
What did you think to it



If you would like to see him then he is performing at several festivals in the next few months, see his website here. Gary Numan Tour Dates.

Here is a great photograph by Scott Hukins from this gig :

Gary Numan @ Sheffield 02 Academy

Thanks
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment